After researching and writing my post about foods that fight hunger, I have been on the hunt to find some delicious snack recipes that will help keep me awake. I have been searching for recipes with minimal ingredients, are healthy and easy to make. Here are a few that I have made and absolutely loved! They are so delicious…..and did I mention super easy!
Parmesan Kale Chips
• Kale• Olive oil
• Grated Parmesan cheese
• Tear the kale leaves into large pieces and arrange on a baking sheet. Spritz with olive oil and bake until crisp.
• While still warm sprinkle with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
• 4 tsp. cocoa powder
• 4 tsp. toasted unsweetened coconut
• 2 small bananas, sliced
• Place the cocoa powder and coconut on separate plates. Roll each banana slice in the cocoa and shake off the excess. Then dip or sprinkle in the coconut on the banana slice.Enjoy!
Yogurt Covered Blueberries
• 2 cups of Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt, honey flavor
• 1 carton of fresh blueberries
• Stick a blueberry with a toothpick and dip/swirl it in the yogurt and place onto a cookie sheet. Once you have done that to all the blueberries, place the cookie sheet in the freezer. After an hour or so you can take them out and put them into plastic bags. Enjoy!
• Breadstick dough
• Turkey slices
• Provolone cheese
• Olive oil
• Dried oregano
• Top strips of refrigerated breadstick dough with a piece of turkey and provolone cheese and roll into pinwheels. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano.
• Bake as the dough label directs, Enjoy!
I hope you liked some of my new favorite snack recipes! I think I am about to have a turkey snail now.
Until next time,