Winter in New York…I have been imaging this for years and finally it is coming true in a few weeks. I am beyond excited to go to New York with my husband for the first time! It’s even better because it is winter and I love snow but never get to see it. There are so many things I want to do and see while I am there from the Rockefeller Center to the window displays at Macys, Barneys. And Bloomingdales. I am not a fashionista like you know, but those window displays and know across the country. I also have gone shopping so I can look New York Chic while I am there. 🙂
I have begun to make a list of things I want to do in NYC…our trip is coming up so fast. I don’t want to have a set schedule the whole time, I just want to focus on relaxing and spending quality time with my husband.
Here is my list of things I want to do so far-
• I heard the Columbus Circle Holiday Market at 59th and Broadway is incredible. Even if we don’t buy anything I just want to go, see it, and walk around.
• I am a terrible ice skater…I can’t even remember the last time I went, but when in NYC I feel like I have to go Ice Skating at the Rockefeller Rink or the Wollman Rink in Central Park. I know even with my falling, I will feel like I am in a movie.
• Obviously I want to walk across the Brooklyn Bride. It is such an iconic landmark in New York you can’t pass up.
• I want to go on a walking tour of the city. There are so many different types of walking tours in NYC like neighborhoods, pizza lovers, chocoholics, foodies, music, art, architecture, and the list goes on. We will have to decide what we are feeling, if we end up going.
• I am scared of heights but yet again, when in NYC one must, go to the lookout deck at The Rockefeller Plaza. The pictures from the top are incredible. I am going to have to face my fear.
• We HAVE to go see Grand Central Station. I feel like I wouldn’t be in NYC if I didn’t.
• I’m not sure if we will be able to fit in any shows during our trip but I really want to see Radio City and maybe even the Rockettes.
I seriously cannot wait to experience the big apple! The countdown has begun T-30 days!
Until next time,